- Measure BMD by qCT
- Perform HU to BMD calibration
- For shoulder, spine, hip, femur, etc.
- Can be placed directly under the test object
- Ideal for opportunistic screening
- Different lengths up to 70 cm available
- Three inserts in tissue-equivalent housing
BDC/3: 0, 100, 200 mg HA/cm³
BDC/6: 0, 100, 200, 400, 600, 800 mg HA/cm130
The Bone Density Calibration Phantoms house three (or six) 18 mm cylindrical inserts, providing 0 (water), 100 and 200 mg HA/cm³ (or 400, 600, 800 mg HA/cm³).
The phantoms are placed directly under an object to evaluate the Bone Mineral Density (BMD) by CT.
CTWater, a solid water-equivalent plastic offering the same X-ray attenuation properties as water, is used as a base material for the inserts. The shape of the phantom is slightly bended to allow most convenient positioning under the object.
The phantoms are available in different lengths and different HA concentrations on request.