- Measure bmd by qCT
- Perform HU to bmd calibration
- For shoulder, spine, hip, femur, etc.
- Can directly be placed under the test object
- Predestined for opportunistic screening
- Diffrent lengths up to 70 cm available
- Three inserts in tissue equivalent housing
BDC/3: 0, 100, 200 mg HA/cm³
BDC/6: 0, 100, 200, 400, 600, 800 mg HA/cm130
The Bone Density Calibration Phantoms house three (respectively six) 18 mm cylindrical inserts providing 0 (water), 100 and 200 mg HA/cm³ (or respectively 400, 600, 800 mg HA/cm³).
The phantoms are directly placed under an object to evaluate the Bone Mineral Density (BMD) by CT.
CTWater, a solid water equivalent plastic offering the same X-ray attenuation properties as water is used as base material for the inserts. The shape of the phantom is slightly bended for most convenient positionings under the object.
The phantoms are available in different lengths and different HA concentrations on request.