Tissue-equivalent materials are available in diverse shapes and designs providing the physical X-ray attenuation properties of the soft tissue of human organs, such as liver, spleen, vessels, brain, breast, muscle, fat, and others.
Tissue-equivalent material is the basis of standard anthropomorphic phantoms. Examples of available ICRU Tissues:
- tissue-equivalent organs
- low-contrast structures
- lung nodules (hypodense, hyperdense)
- liver nodules (hypodense, hyperdense)
- fat extension rings to simulate obese patients
- cerebral phantoms with white and grey matter
- breast equivalent phantoms
- blood-mimicking resin
Phantoms for your needs!
Please contact us: email@example.com