- D100 compatible
- Test the accuracy and consistency of spectral CT
- Test the Scanner performance
- Perform a material characterization and quantification of tissue-equivalent materials
- Decompose Iodine and CaHA levels
- Test the post-processing techniques of spectral CT
The Spectral CT Phantom can be used to test different types of CT modalities with dual-energy, multi-energy or photon-counting setups.
The 100 mm cylinder contains 4 holes (QRM-10139) or 8 holes (QRM-10147) with 20 mm diameter to house different solid rods and fillable tubes that can be used with water or contrast media.
The set of solid rods includes different concentrations of Iodine and Ca-Hydroxyapatite (CaHA) as well as water- and soft tissue-equivalents (adipose, muscle, bone, and lung according to ICRU Report 44 and 46). Mass density, electron density and effective atomic number are provided for all materials.